Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tuaran Mee ~ First Taste

Been back to KK two years plus… this is my first taste of nice Tuaran Mee (RM5)!

I must say it was VERY NICE!

I would definitely come back again for the yummy taste!

The char siew was so tender…
the scrambled egg so soft and creamy…
and the mee… oh… JUST RIGHT!

P1080508

I didn’t get the name of the shop and when I asked around,
I was told the shop is better known as “Sozai Diam”…
because the taukeh of the shop in the old days has/had a Special Child that was always present in that shop…

I didn’t see any special child when I was there…

They have other dishes too and even Zhu-giok-Sorn and Kiu-nyuk!

P1080499

Location of this shop:
Kg Air, right beside the taxi stand there…
corner lot painted in bright orange!
You won’t miss it!

P1080501
Their kopi-bing is nice too! :p

No comments: