Thursday, August 12, 2010

Right Minded

dancing_girl

I sat here whole day trying to make the girl turn anti-clockwise…

So, according to this test, I am a right brained person…

Right Brain

The right brain functions in a non-verbal manner (now I know why I have problem expressing myself verbally) and excels in visual, spatial, perceptual, and intuitive information. The right brain processes information differently than the left brain. For the right brain, processing happens very quickly and the style of processing is nonlinear and nonsequential. The right brain looks at the whole picture and quickly seeks to determine the spatial relationships of all the parts as they relate to the whole. This component of the brain is not concerned with things falling into patterns because of prescribed rules. On the contrary, the right brain seems to flourish dealing with complexity, ambiguity and paradox (yupe, I love paradox). At times, right brain thinking is difficult to put into words because of its complexity, its ability to process information quickly and its non-verbal nature. The right brain has been associated with the realm of creativity.

 

 

More information here

No comments: