Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Why I don’t read newspaper

Look at today’s headline on Sabah local papers!

A 25-year-old salesman found dead after delivering a luxurious car to a customer for test drive. The car is also missing along with his valuable. He is the ONLY SON in his family!

Police STILL INVESTIGATING the case!

“Still Investigating”… I hope that’s that a permanent statement.

At an young age of 25 and being new to the job, I’m sure when the robbers hijacked the car, he tried to defend or fight back… for that he lost his life. And what are his employer’s reaction when his girlfriend call the office when he didn’t call her and she couldn’t reach him? They told her he went missing with a Toyota Ninja so they have made a police report for the matter!

I am mad… or is the world I live in MAD?

No comments: