Friday, January 07, 2011

Sushi King

Have not been to Sushi King for years if not a whole decade… the last I dined at Sushi King was probably the one in KLCC… I remember I wrote on their complaint form that their waitresses couldn’t even say out Irrashaimase correctly… and the sushi rice were machine made instead of pressed with hands, I was shocked!!! And decided that I’d never pay Sushi King for food!

So when Sushi King came to KK, I was not a bit interested… but after years I thought I might just gave it a second chance and went to the Sushi King at CityMall… their menu is all new to me now (hahaha)… and I ordered this Curry Rice Soup… because I know no matter how bad your cooking skill is, as long as you mix Japanese rice with Japanese curry… you can’t go wrong!

 114_PANA

While the sushi were a bit “ordinary” except for the above fried egg with mayo (coz I love eggs)…. and the cheese roll sushi (which is also available at wagamama).

PS:
Pink plate is RM4…
so that ONE egg cost me RM4+6%tax!

PPS:
If you earn SGD… RM4 is like nothing!

No comments: